Corporate Secretarial Service:
Companies Act and other acts, rules and Regulations required the Continual Compliances, which may be periodical and or event based. We provide the complete compliance solutions to our clients based on their needs and generally:
- All regular compliances of Companies Act, 2013 including maintaining secretarial records and statutory registers;
- Formation / Incorporation of the Companies including of Section 8 Companies;
- Merger/ Amalgamation/Takeover and Restructuring of Companies;
- Search Reports (Property / Company / Trade Marks); (We carry out search and incorporation all over )
- Due Diligence (Private / Public/ Listed Companies);
- Defunct/ Voluntary winding up of Company.
- Shifting of Registered office,
- Alteration of Object Clause, change of name of the company or other alterations in MOA and AOA of the Company.
- Obtaining DIN, Digitals signatures, Change in Directors/ Management of the Company.
- Increase in capital/Issue of shares/ Transfer of Shares/ Maintaining of Secretarial Records.
- E-voting at the General Meeting of Shareholders.
- Postal Ballot Process of Shareholders.
- Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives.
Corporate Restructuring .
- Spin Off, Res-structuring,
- Winding-up/Liquidation, Strike-off.
Applications to Various Government Authorities:
- Company Law Board (CLB) Petitions (Shifting of the registered office/ issue of shares at discount/registration of charge );
- Registrar of Companies Office;
- Regional Director:
- Obtaining necessary approvals from regional directors/Registrar of Companies under various provisions of Companies Act, 2013
pplication to Central Government for
- Managerial Remuneration;
- Increase in number of directors, etc