Are you looking for a cost effective and low cost company formation services across mumbai Hushai Consultants a mumbai based company registration services provider simplifies the company registration process. Also we can assist you to register companies anywhere in India at the lowest cost possible.
Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
An incorporated business organization. It is a corporate body having the features of a partnership firm and a limited company. The management of LLP is defined by LLP agreement and partners have the freedom to regulate affairs of the LLP. Minimum two persons are required to register a LLP and there is no restriction regarding maximum number of members. The whole process of registration of the LLP company will take approximately 3 to 8 days time.
Benefits of Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
- Separate legal entity
- Limited Liability to Partners
- Registration will be simple
- Perpetual existence irrespective of changes in partners
- Audit of accounts require for turnover reaches Rs.40 lakhs or Contribution Rs.25 lakhs
- Less tax as compared to company
- No minimum capital contribution
- No maximum number of partners
Please feel free to contact us to know more about our LLP Registration Services
We at Hushai provide the Corporate Secretarial Services across Mumbai. We offer all regular compliance of Companies Act 2013 including maintaining secretarial records and statutory registers and other compliance services include
- Formation/Incorporation of the Companies including of Section 8 Companies
- Merger/Amalgamation/Takeover and Restructuring of Companies
- Search Reports (Property/Company/Trade Marks
- We carry out search and incorporation all over India
- Due Diligence (Private / Public/ Listed Companies)
- Defunct/ Voluntary Winding Up of Company, Strike Off Company
- Corporate Restructuring
- Assistance to Shifting of Registered Office
- Changes of Object Clause in MOA and AOA of the Company
- Change the Name of the Company
- Obtaining DIN ( Director Identification Number) Digital Signatures,
- Change in Directors/ Management of the Company
- Increase in capital/Issue of shares/ Transfer of Shares
- E-voting at the General Meeting of Shareholders
- Postal Ballot Process of Shareholders
- Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives
- Applications to Various Government Authorities
- Company Law Board (CLB) Petitions
- Obtaining Necessary Approvals from Regional directors/Registrar of Companies
- Application to Central Government for Managerial Remuneration and Increase in number of directors etc.
Please feel free to contact us and we are happy to assist you.
Setting-up a business needs an overall idea about the Laws, Regulations, Rules which regulates Business atmosphere. Investors who intends to invest in India need to comply with the provisions of Companies Act,2013, Foreign Exchange Management Act,1999 and other Tax Laws, Local Body Laws and Rules and Regulations formed under these Laws.
Seeking professional advice is the only one option and we at Hushai Consultants LLP provides the advisory services from the experts in various Laws, rules and regulations. Since the time valued more than anything else, and meeting various expert professionals and seeking advice on different topic or subjects will generally takes time and much effort.
We at Hushai Consultants LLP provides the Solution for this problem by making provision for Online Advisory Services.. We will provide you the advice on topics related to Corporate and Commercial Laws, including Companies Act,2013 & Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and on other Laws, Rules and Regulations which regulates business.
Please visit out online consulting portal where you are able to Get Online Consulting as Well as Download Agreements and other Business Documents
We assist companies registered outside India (Foreign Company) to establish their operations in Mumbai, India without registering a subsidiary company. The scope of operation of open a branch or liaison office is limited and is preferred for representative office, sourcing, technical support, market support in India.
Steps involved in establishing a branch/liaison office in India
- RBI approval through an authorized dealer of category I bank
- Registration with Registrar of Companies, New Delhi
- Basic Eligibility Criteria
- Reserve Bank Route — Principal business of the foreign entity falls under sectors where 100 per cent foreign direct investment (FDI) is permissible under the automatic route.
- Government Route — Principal business of the foreign entity falls under the sectors where 100 per cent FDI is not permissible under the automatic route.
- Applications from entities falling under this category are considered by the Reserve Bank, in consultation with the Government of India, Ministry of Finance
Additional Criteria & Track Record
- For Branch Office — a profit making track record during the immediately preceding five financial years in the home country
- For Liaison Office — a profit making track record during the immediately preceding three financial years in the home country
- Net Worth [total of paid-up capital and free reserves, less intangible assets as per the latest Audited Balance Sheet or Account Statement certified by a Certified Public Accountant or any Registered Accounts Practitioner by whatever name]
- For Branch Office — not less than USD 100,000 or its equivalent
- For Liaison Office — not less than USD 50,000 or its equivalent
Please feel free to contact us . We are happy to assist you
Now all the Foreign Exchange transactions are regulated by the Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA) 1999 and the Rules and Regulations formed under the said Act. The Act applies to all branches, offices and agencies outside India, owned or controlled by a person resident in India.
FEMA emerged as an investor friendly legislation which is purely a civil legislation in the sense that its violation implies only payment of monetary penalties and fines. However, under it, a person will be liable to civil imprisonment only if he does not pay the prescribed fine within 90 days from the date of notice but that too happens after formalities of show cause notice and personal hearing.
Objectives of FEMA
(i) To facilitate external trade and payments; and (ii) To promote the orderly development and maintenance of foreign exchange market. The Act has assigned an important role to the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) in the administration of FEMA. The rules, regulations and norms pertaining to several sections of the Act are laid down by the Reserve Bank of India, in consultation with the Central Government. The Act requires the Central Government to appoint as many officers of the Central Government as Adjudicating Authorities for holding inquiries pertaining to contravention of the Act.
We provide the following Services pertaining to FEMA:
Inbound services in relation to
- Investments by Venture Capital Funds;
- Investments by multinational financial institutions;
- Investment in Joint Ventures / WOS / collaborations;
- Issue of shares by Indian companies to foreign persons.
Outbound services in relation to
- Investment in Joint Ventures and Wholly owned Services;
- Funds garnered from ADR/GDR issue;
- Investment in swap or exchange share arrangement;
- Capitalization of exports and other dues;
- Exports of goods towards equity;
- Acquisition of a foreign company;
- Investment by partnership / proprietary concern;
- Purchase / acquisition of foreign investment from Person Resident Outside India;
- Pledge of Shares.
Please feel free to contact us. We are Happy to assist you.
Companies / Business having operations in countries other than india can set up wholly-owned subsidiary in India under those sectors where in 100% foreign direct investment is permitted under the Foreign Direct Investment Policy issued by Government of India. A foreign company or business can start their wholly-owned subsidiary in India may be either of the following business types like, Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company. These companies have to register their subsidiary companies with Registrar of Companies which can undertake any permitted business activities.
It is vital to choose the right kind of business consultant who have expertise in starting a subsidiary company in india which best suits its purposes and takes care of liability issues and tax planning issues. We Are having years of professional experience in providing assistance to Foreign Direct Investors can help you to starting or setting up your subsidiary company in India.
Company registration in India is regulated by the Companies Act, 2013 and is administered by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA –www.mca.gov.in) through the Offices of Registrar of Companies (ROC) in each State.
Types of companies that can be registered in India are Private, Public and Section 8 Companies. The Companies Act, 2013 brought in a new concept of One Person Company (OPC). One person Company is an Individual Company with Corporate facade.
The Director or the One person who is the shareholder need to nominate one nominee of his choice to continue as shareholder in the case of his death or insolvency.
To register a company, the first Directors need to apply for Director Identification Number (DIN) which can be done by filing e-Form DIR-3 for acquiring the DIN. For making application for DIN number in DIR-3 the first directors need to acquire your Digital Certificate and register the same on the portal of Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
Thereafter, you need to get the company name approved by the Ministry. Once the company name is approved , you can register the company by filing the incorporation form depending on the type of company. The whole process of registration of the company will take approximately 7 to 10 working days time.
Hushai Consultants LLP simplifies the company registration process. We can assist you to register companies anywhere in India at the lowest cost possible.